Skip to main content

Guns, weddings?

Coming right up. This photographer, Sergei Ivanov, seems to be going places with photography that haven't been explored before. See, for example, this set. Here is one of his wedding pictures:


Ever seen a wedding picture like that before? Thought not :). Do visit his site - it's a treasure trove of strange and original artwork with some interesting music to accompany your journey into his world. 

Note: I don't often visit Russian websites any more, not since the demise of Allofmp3 anyway, so perhaps the above is only but one of a million examples of such photography - if the internet is riddled with such sites and I am coming late to the party my apologies. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My trouble is

when I'm confronted with a request for headshots, say, I can't just stop there I have to start experimenting. I mean, you wouldn't put this on Spotlight or the IMDb now would you? Ah well, I wouldn't do it if I couldn't, if you see what I mean. Above is the ever-beautiful Claire-Monique Martin taken on Friday. Other photographs were procured.

The Opening of Quango's Exhibition at Cuts, Soho

Hamlet - the Malachites - at The Geffrye Museum

Schopenhauer’s central premise is that talent achieves what others cannot achieve, whereas genius achieves what others cannot imagine.