Skip to main content

... and now in colour




The last of these shows a newborn lamb a few seconds after birth; his mother immediately began to lick him - this has the effect of cleaning him, drying him, and of her getting used to his smell (and his to her's?). He stood up a few minutes after this was taken, though his mother had to be "reminded" by the farmer to lie down again because she was having twins and didn't seem to be going into contractions for the second lamb; when she was on her side, however, she immediately gave birth to the second lamb. Sorry the composition on this picture is lacking - next time I'll do better...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My trouble is

when I'm confronted with a request for headshots, say, I can't just stop there I have to start experimenting. I mean, you wouldn't put this on Spotlight or the IMDb now would you? Ah well, I wouldn't do it if I couldn't, if you see what I mean. Above is the ever-beautiful Claire-Monique Martin taken on Friday. Other photographs were procured.

The Opening of Quango's Exhibition at Cuts, Soho

Hamlet - the Malachites - at The Geffrye Museum

Schopenhauer’s central premise is that talent achieves what others cannot achieve, whereas genius achieves what others cannot imagine.