Light Blue Software

I had a look at Light Blue Software, a software business package specially developed for photographers. Maybe my business isn't big enough yet, but it seemed a tad overcomplicated for my needs - like having a consultation, a general anaesthetic and a surgical procedure when all you are doing is trimming your nails. To be kept under review, however, as all the feedback I have seen it get elsewhere has been exemplary.

[While we're on the subject of software, you'd think Portrait Professional would have arrived at a position whereby it didn't crash Photoshop constantly but, sadly, it hasn't. Ah well, still a time-saving piece of software, just not one you can rely on 100%].

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panasonic GX7 vs. the Fuji X100 - some unscientific observations.

101: 28

My trouble is