Destination: Slovakia

So, my first Destination Wedding. Well, I'm not sure it really falls into that category - a DW normally encompasses some sort of resort / beach hotel type thing, whereas I was photographing a wedding in a town, Trencin, in Slovakia that isn't on the tourist trail. That's not to say it wasn't a great deal of fun, but a true DW? Perhaps not. Anyway, beautiful bride, lovely groom whom I knew of old (from my Quaker Camp days - a story for another time), and I felt like I was inside the denouement of the film The Unbearable Lightness of Being, albeit without the tragic lorry crash.
BTW, in the first photo those hills might be the foothills of the Tatra Mountains. They might not be, but they might.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panasonic GX7 vs. the Fuji X100 - some unscientific observations.

101: 28

My trouble is