The Five Day B&W Challenge: non-runners

Over on Facebook (links everywhere - you don't need another one here surely?) I've been taking part in the Five Day B&W Challenge whereby you post a B&W picture every day for five days. You're also meant to nominate a photographer you know to do the same but I've only done that today as these things can be a bit of a chore if you're not really into them. Anyway, last day done today; the photos below are some of those that I considered posting but rejected for one reason or another. If you want to see what I did post, head over to FB and friend me if we're not already and then you should be able to see them all. Most have featured here already, but not necessarily in B&W. So, anyway, enjoy...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panasonic GX7 vs. the Fuji X100 - some unscientific observations.

101: 28

My trouble is