Callum, Shrewsbury Coffeehouse



Callum and the other staff at the coffeehouse make the best coffee for miles around. I went there today after dropping off some leaflets advertising my photography business at various hotels and shops in the area (I didn't bring enough leaflets - that will teach me to be pessimistic). And all through the day today, prior to dropping the leaflets off or prior to asking Callum if he'd allow himself to be photographed, I was a bit nervous, a bit scared, thinking that I would be rejected. And yet ... and yet people couldn't have been kinder or more accommodating. All the venues where I dropped off leaflets were happy to have them and accepted them readily. And when I asked Callum if he minded if I took his photo he was delighted to have been asked - I'd thought "it's the wrong time, they're too busy, his boss won't like it" etc etc and none of that was true at all. 

"What would you do if you weren't afraid?" 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panasonic GX7 vs. the Fuji X100 - some unscientific observations.

101: 28

My trouble is