25 January 2015

Oh not another fecking selfie?!


Yeah, well, like I said before, I've joined this group on Flickr and, so, you know, 52 selfies in a year... Of course I'm going to have to do something a bit more creative next time - get some colour going and what have you. In the meantime, you're stuck with this, a study for the shot I put up on Flickr earlier - I actually think I prefer this one but I've been fiddling all evening with the various versions / photos and it's time to get some distance now. The camera is a decaying Rolleicord, long ago left to the ravages of time but a camera that my father used in the 1960s, and possibly 1950s, and as far as I remember up until his untimely death some 37 years ago this month. Which is a surprisingly long time, now I come to think about it.
There are no layers used to create the image of me - the camera is focused on a computer screen in a darkish room.

No comments:

In the Woods