At the risk of repeating myself...

Today was a rather unusual day. My muses were obviously determined to let me have some fun and so I got more usable shots in a day than I normally would in a month. I'm not questioning it, far be it for me to look a gift-cheval dans la bouche, and in fact I'd like to recognise the fact by putting up a number of pictures, some of which I have already posted, by way of a celebration of today being A Good Day for my photography. Enjoy.


1


2


3


4


5


6


7


8


9


11


12


13


14



15



16


17


18


I quite like some of these, especially no. 18. I took a lot more of course, particularly when carried away with the views over the tops of the clouds. But, well, thank you Muses - I had a great time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panasonic GX7 vs. the Fuji X100 - some unscientific observations.

101: 28

My trouble is