Skip to main content

Aleatory, solipsistic activity no. 21: Death, sex and shopping trolleys




















Well, that was fun. Some points:
1. Technically? Not so hot but who cares - the images are interesting, IMHO anyway.
2. I couldn't see what I was getting so chance played a big role in these - more and more, I want to let chance in. Not in a Pollockesque kind of way where it rules, but where it plays a role alongside my own planning and input.
3. Colour! Yay!
4. More will no doubt follow - when I have to return the projector (it's on loan) I think I will have to buy my own.
5. No. 3 is my favourite.
6. Tattoos - I'm never likely to have one but these give me a new appreciation of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My trouble is

when I'm confronted with a request for headshots, say, I can't just stop there I have to start experimenting. I mean, you wouldn't put this on Spotlight or the IMDb now would you? Ah well, I wouldn't do it if I couldn't, if you see what I mean. Above is the ever-beautiful Claire-Monique Martin taken on Friday. Other photographs were procured.

The Opening of Quango's Exhibition at Cuts, Soho

Hamlet - the Malachites - at The Geffrye Museum

Schopenhauer’s central premise is that talent achieves what others cannot achieve, whereas genius achieves what others cannot imagine.