Anselm Kiefer at White Cube, Bermondsey

I hope to go back next weekend as I only had about five minutes in there today but whoa! It brought me up short - I've visited White Cube a number of times previously but I've never wanted to go back to revisit something I've seen until today. It's late and I'm tired so I'll not write now - hopefully I will have more to say after a longer visit. All I would say is that if you get the chance, do go - it's not particularly child friendly, I'd suggest, but for adults it is thought-provoking, stimulating.


Oh, and for the photo nerds: taken with a Fuji X-Pro 2 and 35mm f2. I don't know what shutter speed or aperture - sorry! A bit of fiddling in photoshop to straighten it up and here it is.

UPDATE: 
Went back yesterday and the exhibition was in the process of being dismantled. :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panasonic GX7 vs. the Fuji X100 - some unscientific observations.

101: 28

My trouble is